My Breastfeeding Badges of Honor

Another Day...Week...Injection...

11:00:00 AM Posted In , , Edit This 0 Comments »
I had injection #11 this morning. Painless during and buring after, I should be used to it by now but it messes with my back. I think it's from sitting to favor the injection side that throws everything out of whack.

The Stats
BP: 100/70
Tiny's Heart Rate: 120 bpm (He was still sleeping, lucky dog!)
I'm tired. I'm bored. I'm hungry but nothing sounds good. I keep trying to come up with a good blog to write. I just don't seem to have one. Sorry. I think I'll go try and find a snack and then I'll work on Tiny's Pregnancy Journals and Calendars.
Oh what an exciting life I lead...

71 days down ~ 64 days to go
10 weeks down ~ 8 weeks to go
11 injections ~ 7 injections left

0 Comments:

Ah...true love...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

***My Baby Boys***

Lilypie Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You are *here* too!